Friday, May 12, 2017

Last Blog Post

1. What ability do you think you demonstrated the best: Problem Solving, Effective Citizenship (service learning), Communication,  Analysis?

Problem Solving
2. Which of the above areas would you like to improve upon as your prepare for college - explain.

Communication: I know what I want to say, I just don't know how to say it.

3. Select one thing you did particularly well to make this project/presentation a success. Describe it and say why it was effective.

My research, I wanted the best stories that showed injustice.
5. What would you have done differently to improve your project?

I would have showed more stories, showed some good instead of all bad.
6. How do you plan to approach future problem solving situations to increase your effectiveness in problem solving?

Look into more than one side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment